Setup OpenVPN Connect on Android
1. Go to the Play Store > Search for Openvpn Connect and install it
2. Download the Android OpenVPN Server profiles from HERE
3. Extract the .ZIP with a file manager (FileManager+, ES File Explorer etc)
4. Open the OpenVPN Connect Application
5. Navigate/Browse to where you extracted the .ZIP file. Select a server profile > Import
6. Enter in a name for the connection (can be anything you like), your VPN username (not your emai) and password, then Add
7. Tap on the slider to connect to the server
NOTE: Multiple servers can be imported and saved in the Openvpn Connect App. Tap on the orange + button to add more and repeat the above steps.
- openvpn for android, android vpn, openvpn connect android
- 10 Users Found This Useful
OpenVPN for Android
How to Setup OpenVPN For Android1. Go to the Play Store > Search for Openvpn Connect and...